Jan 31, 2007

January Was GREAT!!! Thank you!!!!!

I received 152 box tops this month. I am so excited! Thank you everybody for sending them to me. I really like my school and I like helping out. I also take in water bottles that I collect from people. My Nanny picks out the scrapbook supplies that she will send to you and I know that she has a lot of realy cool stuff!

I got 152 box tops this month and I took in 100 of them and it was really cool to stand up in front of the class and we all counted them out loud! No one has ever taken in that many before, so everyone was really excited. I am saving up until I get another 100 to take in. I am almost there.

My favorite things are:
Math - I love math!
My dog Roxy - she's a boxer
Bugs and lizards
Crafts
Playing School - sometimes I am the teacher and sometimes Nanny is the teacher!

Thank you everbody for the box tops and I hope you will shop on

Scrapbook For Box Tops

and find things you want to swap the labels for and send them to me! I like to mark on my united states map where you are. I is neat to see that the box tops ar coming from all over the united states! That is pretty cool!

Thank you!!!
The Box Top Girl

No comments: