Jan 20, 2007

Hello to everyone! 100 box tops for January!

Hi everybody! This is kellie. i was happy to take in 100 box tops to my class this month. no one in my class has ever had that many! Every body was surprised! Even my teacher! We counted them all together out loud! I also had 20 water bottles that I took in so I got to take 12 things from the Class Treasure Box!

In my class for every 10 boxtops or water bottles we bring in, we get to shop in the Class Treasure Box. IT is full of fun tings like rings and pretty pencils and little animals and neckalces and somr neat erasers and tablets and there is some candy in there to. My favorite is skittles. I am colldcting tiny anmials for a little house i have made at Nannys house. The house is little so the animals have to be little too. I love animals and want to be a marine biologist when i grow up.

Thak you all for sending me box tops nad I hope you liek your scrapbook stuff. I like to scrapbook too - Nanny has given me my own scrapbook to make and she lets me make whatever i want in it. Sometime i just draw pcitures with my marker pens.

Kellie


Note from Cheri: The money from the box tops redemption program goes to the PTA to cover expenses such as things like gift cards as thank you gifts for room mothers that give their time (and pay for some expenses from their own pockets!) volunteers, special occassion class parties, and to save for things the school needs like extra books for the library, school hosted family-parties like the Fall Festival, audio visual items and things that are not in the regular school budget.

No comments: